Skip to main content

Small Haul: Jo Malone, Rimmel & L'Oréal


Today I went shopping with some family for my mum's birthday; I thought I would share what I bought...


Firstly I popped in to Jo Malone because I wanted to test the colognes that have recently been released but instead I purchased Wild Bluebell.


My next stop was Superdrug where I picked up some eyeliners from Rimmel and L'Oréal. I don't normally wear eyeliner at all unless its white and on my water line, but someone suggested I try brown so its not so harsh looking and speaking of harsh, I also bought a nude eyeliner as I've heard that it is supposed to look more natural than white. Also recently I have been wearing liquid liner winged out on my top lash line but the one I have been using is almost dried up because I haven't touched it since I bought it... last year! I thought I would give L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim a try.

 
from left-right:
(All Rimmel unless stated) Soft Kohl 011 Sable, Scandaleyes 012 Bronze, Scandaleyes 004 Taupe, Scandaleyes 005 Nude, L'Oréal Super Liner Intense Black.

Thanks for reading, 
T'raaa x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HighlightonFLEEK: Champagne Pop, Jaclyn Hill for Becca Cosmetics

The Becca and Jaclyn Hill collaboration has been the highlight of the year (pun intended) for the youtube and beauty world. Becca are known for their highlighters so it was a fitting match that the queen of highlight herself created her perfect shade that we can all enjoy too.  Unfortunately it's not widely available and is exclusive to Sephora... thank the makeup gods that Sephora now ship to the UK! The downside is anyone who doesn't live near a store will not have the luxury of trying before you splurge and you can only rely on swatches from google. For me this shade is not suitable for very fair skin tones although you fair ladies will be able to use this a a glowy bronzer to warm up the face.  The colour is a very warm peach with a gold champagne (duh) undertone. It feels very creamy and smooth in texture and this translates onto the skin as it just glides onto your cheekbones with one swipe! If you are on the fairer side you may want to go in with a light ...

FOTD: Pretty in pink

So today's face of the day was completed using the following products: BASE: Laura Mercier silk crème foundation (cream ivory) & Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (fair 1). To set I used Rimmel Stay Matte (001 transparent)  CHEEKS: Benefit Hoola Bronzer & M.A.C Dame blush HIGHLIGHT: Topshop All Over Glow  EYES: Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (through socket) M.A.C Wedge eyeshadow (to blend) & Vanilla (on lid & brown bone) Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner (lash line) M.A.C Fascinating eye kohl (water line) Maybelline the falsies volume express-black drama.  LIPS: M.A.C Please Me & Russian Red (blended together)    

Summer to Fall lips: Restless, Kendall Jenner for Estee Lauder

I love Estée Lauder makeup and Double Wear is my holy grail foundation so when Kendall Jenner became the face of the company and dropped this lipstick I was straight online to place my order!  If I'm not wearing nude lipstick I'm usually sporting orange/red and my favourite is M.A.C Lady Danger and when Restless arrived in the post it instantly reminded me of the old favourite but to my amazement Restless is far better due to better formulation. It is a matte formulation but it is very creamy making it easy to apply and non drying.  The colour is an orange red; if I'm at my palest this looks very orange against my skin tone which I enjoy but when I'm tanned it shows as a little more red so keep this in mind when purchasing what it could look like on your lips.  Estée Lauder have really upped their game this year and I'm excited to see what else they have in mind... Restless is still available online exclusive to  Estée Lauder .