Skip to main content

Copycat



I am a huge fan of Holly Willoughby and I have always admired her gold 2 coin necklace that she often wears while presenting. 
I scoured google looking for something similar and came across a website called sparklingjewellery.co.uk they had a few options; yellow gold, rose gold and silver and I had a look at some other items and they offer replicas of jewellery that is often spotted on other celebs such as an Evil eye necklace that was spotted on Millie Mackintosh during a Made in Chelsea series and some other well known engagement rings. 

As well as offering replicas of the coin jewellery they do stock real coin pieces but they are considerably more expensive so I chose to go with a replica piece and bought the Premium 22ct Gold Double Coin Holly Necklace for £45 the delivery was quick and it came beautifully packaged in an orange draw string bag and inside a box containing a tiny draw string bag containing the necklace. 
I am so pleased with the necklace itself and it sits perfectly and since wearing it I have received a few compliments! 
Next on my wishlist is another coin necklace from the real range the King George Six Pence Double Coin Necklace and I would really like the Double St Christopher 9ct Solid Gold Necklace but I think that one is for a Christmas list! 



Follow Sparkling Jewellery on twitter @sparklingrings or visit their website: 
www.sparklingjewellery.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HighlightonFLEEK: Champagne Pop, Jaclyn Hill for Becca Cosmetics

The Becca and Jaclyn Hill collaboration has been the highlight of the year (pun intended) for the youtube and beauty world. Becca are known for their highlighters so it was a fitting match that the queen of highlight herself created her perfect shade that we can all enjoy too.  Unfortunately it's not widely available and is exclusive to Sephora... thank the makeup gods that Sephora now ship to the UK! The downside is anyone who doesn't live near a store will not have the luxury of trying before you splurge and you can only rely on swatches from google. For me this shade is not suitable for very fair skin tones although you fair ladies will be able to use this a a glowy bronzer to warm up the face.  The colour is a very warm peach with a gold champagne (duh) undertone. It feels very creamy and smooth in texture and this translates onto the skin as it just glides onto your cheekbones with one swipe! If you are on the fairer side you may want to go in with a light ...

FOTD: Pretty in pink

So today's face of the day was completed using the following products: BASE: Laura Mercier silk crème foundation (cream ivory) & Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (fair 1). To set I used Rimmel Stay Matte (001 transparent)  CHEEKS: Benefit Hoola Bronzer & M.A.C Dame blush HIGHLIGHT: Topshop All Over Glow  EYES: Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (through socket) M.A.C Wedge eyeshadow (to blend) & Vanilla (on lid & brown bone) Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner (lash line) M.A.C Fascinating eye kohl (water line) Maybelline the falsies volume express-black drama.  LIPS: M.A.C Please Me & Russian Red (blended together)    

Summer to Fall lips: Restless, Kendall Jenner for Estee Lauder

I love Estée Lauder makeup and Double Wear is my holy grail foundation so when Kendall Jenner became the face of the company and dropped this lipstick I was straight online to place my order!  If I'm not wearing nude lipstick I'm usually sporting orange/red and my favourite is M.A.C Lady Danger and when Restless arrived in the post it instantly reminded me of the old favourite but to my amazement Restless is far better due to better formulation. It is a matte formulation but it is very creamy making it easy to apply and non drying.  The colour is an orange red; if I'm at my palest this looks very orange against my skin tone which I enjoy but when I'm tanned it shows as a little more red so keep this in mind when purchasing what it could look like on your lips.  Estée Lauder have really upped their game this year and I'm excited to see what else they have in mind... Restless is still available online exclusive to  Estée Lauder .